Spring/Fall 2013 Seedling Catalog
Click to view the catalog
After you check out the available species, you can print our Order Form
and call, fax, or mail your order.
Please note that ORDERS ARE NOT SHIPPED. See Ordering Information below.
Be sure to read the Tree Planting Basics and Spacing Guide to ensure the best possible results.
Important Ordering Information (Please Read Carefully)
- Complete the “2013 Seedling Order Form”. Send order form with full payment for orders under $50 or a minimum $50 deposit for all other orders. Payment can be made by cash, check or credit card. Visa and MasterCard are accepted. Balance is due at time of pickup. Orders may be placed by phone, fax or mail.
- Mail order form with payment to: Osceola-Lake Conservation District, 138 W. Upton Avenue, Ste. 2, Reed City, MI 49677.
- Spring ordering deadline is Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 3:00 p.m. Orders received after this date will be filled based on availability. Quantities are limited and orders will be filled on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Pickup location will be at the Paris Park Fish Hatchery. ORDERS ARE NOT SHIPPED. Tentative pickup dates: April 19 & 20. You will be notified by post card regarding the exact dates and times for pickup.
- We do not guarantee survival. Our liability ceases when seedlings are delivered to buyer or custom planter.
- It is unlawful for these trees, shrubs and other plants to be resold with the roots attached in accordance with the Insect Pest and Plant Disease Act, P.A. 189 of 1931 as amended.
- The district reserves the right to cancel orders and refund payments due to reasons beyond our control.
- No refunds on Spring orders cancelled after March 29, 2013.
- If you are unable to pickup your order on the scheduled dates you must make other arrangements. We will not be responsible for lost or stolen trees that are not picked up on the scheduled pickup dates.
- Please let us know if a tree planter will be picking up your order. The order must be paid in full prior to pickup.
- (S) indicates availability in the spring and (F) indicates availability in the fall.